Meditation and the Green Tara mantra
The Buddhist tradition says that the best way to pronounce this mantra is through meditation. It points out that there are certain steps that are necessary for this mantra to be fully effective:
- Looking for a quiet place. Sitting down, closing your eyes, and breathing.
- Thinking about the problem you wish to solve.
- Focusing on anguish and fear disappearing.
- Repeating the mantra out loud several times: “Om tare tuttare ture soha”.
- Mentally visualizing a green sphere while repeating the mantra and breathing deeply.
- When you feel a sensation of calmness, keep yourself breathing for a while before going back to regular activities.